Water & Waste Water Services
Servicing the remote environment of WA’s mining landscape requires dependable, professional and knowledgeable providers to support the installation of pipework, tanks and infrastructure to service potable water systems. Integrity of potable water supply lines’ help to ensure that water sourcing, monitoring and quality control, conforms to the Australian Potable Water Standards.
White Springs can provide professional consultation as well as full project management requirements for all potable water and plumbing solutions. The following industries have already been the beneficiaries of our services:
- White Springs integrated water treatment services provide environmental compliance for all on site legislative requirements.
- Our accredited and professional plumbing team have the capability to provide full project management services for the supply, delivery and installation of onsite waste water treatment units.
- White Springs comprehensive service capabilities and water technology know-how can provide a complete site water balance and layout design, to allow for future expansion plans that treat waste water to a class A effluent standard.
- Our goal is to provide solutions for recycling, treatment and re-use outcomes for our existing clients and their plans for the future, as well as positioning ourselves as a one-stop shop to a wider market.
- Professional design
- Installation of sewage treatment units
- Commissioning and maintenance of water treatment equipment
- Camp upgrades
- New mine start-ups
- Oil and gas industry
- Industrial & Commercial
- Electrolytic Chlorination Systems
- Bore fields installation including headworks